Graphics IP Core Products
We provide industry leading and Khronos Group standard and compliant based graphics IP cores that cover a wide range of gaming, automotive, mobile, and consumer devices, from low-end to high-end devices.
Realistic 3D Graphics
A 3D Graphics IP Series is capable of providing scalable, low-power consumption, yet high-performance and feature rich graphics cores with DMPs original and innovative technology called DMP MAESTRO.
Low-power consumption, scalability and high-performance 3D Graphics IP Series are compatible with OpenGL ES (3D Graphics API) and OpenCL (Computing API) by Khronos Group.
PICA200 for FPGA
2D Vector Graphics
Low-power consumption, scalability and high-performance Vector Graphics IP Series are compatible with OpenVG (2D Vector Graphics API) by Khronos Group.
2D Vector/3D Hybrid Graphics
Hybrid Graphics IP Series is optimized for high-performance, and visually high-quality user interface applications, supporting OpenVG 1.1 and OpenGL ES 1.1.
IP Core Product Roadmap
The Advantages of the DMP IP Core
DMP provides 3D and 2D graphics solutions for embedded systems based on a scalable architecture to meet the diverse needs of customers, such as performance, function, gate size, memory structure and cost.
Characteristics of DMP Graphics IP Solutions
- An advanced and compliant graphics technology is offered with option to use proprietary extensions for realistic and console gaming quality type of graphics
- Achieves both leading low power consumption versus high performance with scalability from low-end to high end target devices
- Leading gate/silicon size effectiveness
- Customizable graphics IP with effective support and maintenance models, and processes Flexible IP Provision Process
- Proposals that meets application and system requirements
- SoC friendly architecture that facilitates SoC integration and provides high performance at system level
- Provides optimized and high-quality driver software stack that achieves required performance in the actual system. DMP also offers variety of profiling tool for further customization and optimization
- Provides a group of middleware that allows easy installation of the content (possible to make a diversity of proposals including those for partners)
- DMP has established in 2002 and listed in Tokyo Exchange Mothers in 2011. We have been providing and developing 2D/3D graphics Intellectual Property (IP) cores with highly respected support & maintenance services to several industry leading customers. DMP US subsidiary has been established in 2011 and this allows us to deliver stronger global and local touch to company’s worldwide support services.
As a leading expert in graphics systems development, we can offer customized, highly optimized and integrated IP functionality with high performance and the support of widely used content creations operation models to make the final product become a reality.
Please feel free to contact us for details.
Example of IP Provision Process
- Please feel free to contact us when you want to introduce a graphics IP core into development of SoC embedded devices or when you are not satisfied with the IP that you are currently using or when you want to learn more about the trends in the graphics technology and industry.
- We will discuss the application and system requirements with the customer and make proposals considering the entire system based on customer’s requirements and needs.
- We can make a proposal for an IP core and optimal system architecture based on the information and requirements provided by the customer.
- We will provide estimated performance goals and details for performance evaluation as required.
- Please feel free to contact and consult us about the cost estimate plus terms and conditions.
- We can submit detailed specifications of the hardware and software and make adjustments for the customer’s SoC mounting and optimization tasks.
- We create a contract proposal based on the mutual agreement.
- We customize the design based on the detailed specifications of the agreement.
- We will deliver the hardware and software IP products according to the agreed scope of the agreement.
- We can provide the information required for mounting along with the environment for
- We will provide support and maintenance as mutually agreed so that customer’s products can be delivered successfully.
After providing an IP core, we provide continuous support and maintenance so that the customer’s product will meet the performance and system requirements and be delivered successfully according to contract terms and conditions.
(Support service and maintenance details will be specified and agreed during the contract creation)
Example of Hardware Support
- Proposal for the graphics system that meets performance, power consumption and cost requirements
- Proposal for the optimal memory architecture and proposal for the incorporating into the existing system
- Support for the launch of verification environment in the SoC simulation
- Support for the equivalence verification, timing analysis, synthesizing tasks and LSI mounting
- Support for the estimation of power consumption
- Support for the LSI ES assessment
Example of Software Support
- Proposal for the driver and middleware that will meet performance, function and system requirements
- Proposal for the workflow that prepares the content according the application workloads
- Proposal for the production of demonstration content
- Tasks for incorporating into the operation environment (OS, UI framework)
- Handling the additional functions such as through extension of our original API
- Support for the performance optimization in the actual system
PICA200 for FPGA